Monday, July 20, 2009

When will the Rapture occur?

The one question that everyone would like to know is when will Jesus return. This is the promise that Jesus Christ told unto his disciples. He said "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:2-3(KJV) Another scripture speaks of him coming as a thief in the night, IThess5:2. To the majority of Christians believe this means that we must always be ready because we don't know the exact date of his return. This is very true, however that day will not come upon us unawares. He is not a "thief" to us, but he is a thief to them that are not looking for him to return.

read more